From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up road trip or road trips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Road Trip, Road trip or Roadtrip may refer to:
- Road trip, a journey on roads
- Road Trip (film), a 2000 comedy film
- Road Trip (Girl Authority album), a 2007 album from Girl Authority
- Road Trip (Duane Eddy album), a 2011 album from Duane Eddy
- Road Trip (Parks and Recreation), a third season episode of Parks and Recreation
- Road Trip Adventure, a 2002 PlayStation 2 video game
- "Road Trip", a 2004 episode of the computer animated series Father of the Pride
- "Road Trips", a series of live concert CDs by the Grateful Dead
- "Road Trip" (SpongeBob SquarePants), an upcoming 2011 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants
- "Roadtrip" (song), a song on Steriogram's 2004 album Schmack!
- Choro Q video games, other games named Road Trip
- Road movies, film genre
- The Great American Road Trip, a 2009 reality show
- ModNation Racers: Road Trip, a kart racing game developed for the PlayStation Vita
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.