- "Roadside attractions" redirects here. You may be looking for roadside attraction.
|Headquarters||Los Angeles, California|
|Co-presidents and founders are Howard Cohen and Eric d'Arbeloff|
Number of employees
Roadside Attractions is a US film distributor based in Los Angeles, California, founded in 2003 by Howard Cohen and Eric d'Arbeloff, specializing largely in independent films. Lionsgate bought a portion of Roadside in 2007.
List of films released by Roadside Attractions
All pictures were distributed by Roadside, unless said otherwise.
- JAY A. FERNANDEZ "Indiewire" SEPTEMBER 13, 2012 Toronto 2012: Just What's Going on With Lionsgate and Roadside Attractions? Here Are Some Answers. indiewire.com, Retrieved on February 12, 2013
- Howell, Peter (September 27, 2012). "Sarah Polley’s Stories We Tell pushed to 2014 Oscar consideration". Toronto Star. Retrieved October 22, 2012.
- "Toronto: Elmore Leonard's 'Life of Crime' Selling to Lionsgate, Roadside". September 9, 2013.
- Official site
- Online Press Site
- Roadside Attractions at the Internet Movie Database
- Roadside Attractions's channel on YouTube
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|