Rob Abiamiri (born December 21, 1982 in Randallstown, Maryland) is an American football tight end who most recently played for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League. Abiamiri was signed as an undrafted free agent by the Ravens after the 2005 NFL Draft following his career at Maryland. After being allocated to NFL Europa and spending the 2007 season as a member of the Berlin Thunder, Abiamiri was released by the Ravens on July 23, 2007 due to injuries and later decided to retire after not being signed by any other teams. Abiamiri attended Mount Saint Joseph High School in Baltimore, Maryland. Rob is the brother of Philadelphia Eagles DE, Victor Abiamiri and Paschal Abiamiri who also played football at the University of Maryland.
- ^ "Rob Abiamiri". NFL. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- ^ Platania, Joe (June 28, 2007). "Mixed Results For Ravens In Europe". PressBox. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- ^ Hensley, Jamison (July 24, 2007). "RAVENS HOLDING OUT LOTS OF HOPE; TEAM OPTIMISTIC GRUBBS WILL SIGN BEFORE CAMP". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- ^ Free, Bill (February 3, 2000). "UM gets 23 football recruits; Signing list includes Mt. St. Joe's Abiamiri". The Baltimore Sun. Retrieved January 4, 2011.
- ^ Rittenberg, Adam (December 25, 2005). "In his junior season, Irish's Abiamiri has arrived.". Daily Herald. Retrieved January 4, 2011.