Rob Chapman (businessman)
Chapman's early career was spent in the insurance and funds management industry, initially in Adelaide, then in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne before returning to Adelaide and taking executive roles in banking. He has held senior appointments at:
- Prudential Corporation Australia
- Colonial State Bank
- Regional General Manager for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia's operations in South Australia, Northern Territory and Western Australia (-2002)
- Managing Director of BankSA (2002-2010)
- Chief Executive Officer of St. George Bank (2010-)
- (former) President of BusinessSA.
- (former) President, SA chapter, the Committee for Economic Development of Australia.
- Member of the South Australian Economic Development Board.
- Chair, UniSA MBA program
Adelaide Football Club
Chapman is married to Lisa. They have four children, two of whom are young adults, a teenage daughter, and a young son.
- "Rob Chapman appointed Crows chairman". WA today. 12 December 2008. Retrieved 9 April 2010.
- Christopher Russell (2010) Our man in Sydney: Rob Chapman, 13 August 2010, The Advertiser
- Mr Rob Chapman, www.unisa.edu.au
- New Managing Director of BankSA, 7 September 2010, www.banksa.com.au
- Michael Bennet (2010) BankSA's Rob Chapman to run St George Bank, 12 August 2010, The Australian
- 2011 Board of Directors, Adelaide Football Club.
- Photo of Chapman, August 2010