Rob Fyfe in 2011
|Born||6 May 1961|
|Residence||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Known for||Former CEO of Air New Zealand|
Robert Ian "Rob" Fyfe (born 6 May 1961) is a New Zealand businessman and a former chief executive officer (CEO) of New Zealand national airline Air New Zealand. Fyfe resigned as the airline's CEO as of 31 December 2012.
He was born in New Zealand and graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) honours from the University of Canterbury in 1982. He currently lives in Auckland, New Zealand. He was previously General Manager of the Bank of New Zealand, Chief Operating Officer of ITV Digital (which went into bankruptcy while he was at the helm) and group general manager of Air New Zealand.
Fyfe is married with two children.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rob Fyfe.|
- "Air New Zealand appoints Chief Executive Officer". Air New Zealand. 14 October 2005.
- "Air New Zealand 2010 Annual Report - Financials" (PDF). Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- "Air New Zealand appoints Rob Fyfe as new chief". Forbes (AFX News Limited). 14 October 2005. Retrieved 2009-01-04.
- "Fyfe resigns from Air New Zealand". National Business Review. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2012-12-05.
- "Fyfe to join Icebreaker board". stuff.co.nz. 26 June 2012. Retrieved 21 July 2013.
- "Fyfe breaks ice". The Press. 4 July 2013. p. A11.
- "Appointments to board of Antarctica NZ". New Zealand Government. 28 November 2012. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Biography Rob Fyfe". Star Alliance. Retrieved 2009-01-05.
- Bradley, Grant (22 December 2012). "Airline role forced Fyfe to shed his shell". The New Zealand Herald.
- "Honorary degrees for Canterbury leaders". The Press. 18 April 2015. p. A7. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
|This business-related New Zealand biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|