|Born||Robert Arthur Kardashian
March 17, 1987
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Khloé & Lamar
Dancing with the Stars
|Partner(s)||Adrienne Bailon (2007–09)|
|Parents||Robert Kardashian (father)
Kris Jenner (mother)
|Relatives||Kourtney Kardashian (sister)
Khloé Kardashian (sister)
Kim Kardashian (sister)
Kylie Jenner (half-sister)
Kendall Jenner (half-sister)
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality and socialite. He is best known for appearing on his family's reality television shows, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar. Kardashian competed and placed second on the thirteenth season of Dancing with the Stars.
Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California to Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. He is one of ten children including four step-siblings and two half-sisters. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé Kardashian Odom. His parents divorced, and his mother married Bruce Jenner in 1991. He has two younger half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and four older step-siblings, Burton, Casey, Brandon, and Brody Jenner. His father, attorney Robert Kardashian, died in 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Rob was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the 7th season. Rob was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Rob became the most improved dancer, getting his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, by making it her fifth time. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff. Rob has also taken on several business ventures working with PerfectSkin, Rival Spot, the BG5, more recently working on his own sock line and designing a mens line with Scott Disick for the Kardashian Kollection stocked in Sears. Kardashian was one of the final judges of the Miss USA 2012, along with Joe Jonas, Miss Universe 2008 winner, Dayana Mendoza, Fashion Police co-host, George Kotsiopoulos, and others. He also appeared on the dating show The Choice. He announced in August 2012 that he will once again attend the University of Southern California and study law in the fall. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this claim and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians. After months of speculation in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and Rita Ora were dating. In December, it was revealed that their relationship had ended.
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. Searchable at http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/39461
- ABC Dancing with the Stars article "About the show"  Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School. US Weekly. August 2009.
- "Rob’s USC Graduation… A Proud Day For The Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009.
- CBS News -school-university-says Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan. "Rob Kardashian, Rita Ora Break Up? Reality Star Accuses Girlfriend Of Cheating With 20 Men (VIDEO)". Retrieved January 2, 2013.
- Rob Kardashian at the Internet Movie Database
- Rob Kardashian on Twitter
- Rob Kardashian tattooed by Mister Cartoon
|Awards and achievements|
Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
|Dancing with the Stars (US) runner up
Season 13 (Fall 2011 with Cheryl Burke)
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas