|Born||Robert Arthur Kardashian
March 17, 1987
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Occupation||Model, reality television personality|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Khloé & Lamar
Dancing with the Stars
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality, businessman and model. He is best known for appearing on reality television shows that center upon his family, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar. Kardashian also competed in the thirteenth season of Dancing with the Stars, during which he placed second.
He currently owns and runs a line of socks called Arthur George.
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian was born March 17, 1987 in Los Angeles, California, United States to attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé. His parents divorced, and his mother married Bruce Jenner in 1991. Through this marriage, he has two younger half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. His father died in September 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Kardashian was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the 7th season. Kardashian was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Kardashian became the most improved dancer, advancing with his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, her fifth time doing so. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff.
Kardashian has also taken on several business ventures working with PerfectSkin, Rival Spot, the BG5, more recently working on his own sock line and designing a men's line with Scott Disick for the Kardashian Kollection stocked in Sears. Kardashian was one of the final judges of the Miss USA 2012, along with Joe Jonas, Miss Universe 2008 winner, Dayana Mendoza, Fashion Police co-host, George Kotsiopoulos, and others.
Kardashian announced in August 2012 that he will return to the University of Southern California and study law later in the year. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this, and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
In late 2012, he launched his sock line titled Arthur George.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians. After months of speculation in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and Rita Ora were dating. In December, it was revealed that their relationship had ended.
- Jones, Jenny (October 26, 2012). "Rob Kardashian Talks Socks, Ralph Lauren And Stepping Away From The Kardashian Brand". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- "Rob Kardashian". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 26, 2014.
- Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School. US Weekly. August 2009.
- "Rob's USC Graduation… A Proud Day For The Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009.
- Finn, Natalie (November 22, 2011). "Dancing With the Stars Finale: And the Winner Is...". E! Online.
- Derschowitz, Jessica (August 9, 2012). -school-university-says "Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says". CBS News. Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Platon, Adelle (March 5, 2014). "Q&A: Rob Kardashian Talks Arthur George Sock Line, Family Business And Love Lessons". Vibe.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan (December 3, 2012). "Rob Kardashian, Rita Ora Break Up? Reality Star Accuses Girlfriend Of Cheating With 20 Men (VIDEO)". Huffington Post. Retrieved January 2, 2013.
|Awards and achievements|
Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
|Dancing with the Stars (US) runner up
Season 13 (Fall 2011 with Cheryl Burke)
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas