|Robert Arthur Kardashian|
March 17, 1987 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||University of Southern California|
|Known for||Keeping Up with the Kardashians
Khloé & Lamar
Dancing with the Stars
|Relatives||Kourtney Kardashian (sister)
Kim Kardashian (sister)
Khloé Kardashian (sister)
Kendall Jenner (half-sister)
Kylie Jenner (half-sister)
Brody Jenner (step-brother)
Brandon Jenner (step-brother)
Robert Arthur "Rob" Kardashian (born March 17, 1987) is an American television personality, businessman and model. He is best known for appearing on his family's reality television shows, such as Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Khloé & Lamar. Kardashian is also recognized for competing in and placing second on the thirteenth season of Dancing with the Stars.
Rob Kardashian was born in Los Angeles, California, United States to attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. He has three older sisters, Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé. His parents divorced, and his mother married Bruce Jenner in 1991. Through this marriage, he has two younger half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. His father died in September 2003 from esophageal cancer.
Rob was a contestant on season 13 of Dancing with the Stars. He was paired with two-time champion Cheryl Burke and made it further than his sister, Kim, did during her appearance in the 7th season. Rob was almost eliminated in the fourth week. During the season, Rob became the most improved dancer, getting his partner Cheryl Burke to the finals, by making it her fifth time. The pair ended up in second place against J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff. Rob has also taken on several business ventures working with PerfectSkin, Rival Spot, the BG5, more recently working on his own sock line and designing a men's line with Scott Disick for the Kardashian Kollection stocked in Sears. Kardashian was one of the final judges of the Miss USA 2012, along with Joe Jonas, Miss Universe 2008 winner, Dayana Mendoza, Fashion Police co-host, George Kotsiopoulos, and others. He also appeared on the dating show The Choice. He announced in August 2012 that he will once again attend the University of Southern California and study law in the fall. USC's Gould School of Law, however, denied this claim and stated via its Twitter account that Kardashian had not even applied to the school.
Kardashian dated actress Adrienne Bailon from 2007 until 2009. Their relationship was documented on the family reality show Keeping Up With The Kardashians. After months of speculation in October 2012, Kardashian confirmed through his Twitter account that he and Rita Ora were dating. In December, it was revealed that their relationship had ended. However in March 2013 Ora confirmed that she and Kardashian were never in a serious relationship.
- According to the State of California. California Birth Index, 1905-1995. Center for Health Statistics, California Department of Health Services, Sacramento, California. Searchable at http://www.familytreelegends.com/records/39461
- Jones, Jenny (October 26, 2012). "Rob Kardashian Talks Socks, Ralph Lauren And Stepping Away From The Kardashian Brand". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved August 18, 2013.
- ABC Dancing with the Stars article "About the show"  Retrieved November 10, 2011.. He currently owns and runs his own business; a sockline by the brand name of Arthur George.
- Robert Kardashian Headed to Law School. US Weekly. August 2009.
- "Rob’s USC Graduation… A Proud Day For The Family". Kim Kardashian's official blog. May 16, 2009.
- CBS News -school-university-says Rob Kardashian not attending USC law school, university says Retrieved September 12, 2012.
- Hibberd, James (May 8, 2012). "Fox's 'The Choice' cast revealed! Joe Jonas, Dean Cain, The Situation, many more -- EXCLUSIVE". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved April 11, 2013.
- Sieczkowski, Cavan. "Rob Kardashian, Rita Ora Break Up? Reality Star Accuses Girlfriend Of Cheating With 20 Men (VIDEO)". Retrieved January 2, 2013.
|Awards and achievements|
Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
|Dancing with the Stars (US) runner up
Season 13 (Fall 2011 with Cheryl Burke)
Katherine Jenkins & Mark Ballas