From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Robbery (film))
|Look up robbery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Robbery is the offense of attempting to take the property of another by threat of force.
Robbery may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Robbery (1897 film), British black-and-white silent film
- Robbery (1967 film), British crime film
- Robbery (1985 film), a 1985 Australian TV movie
- "The Robbery (Seinfeld)", episode of Seinfeld
- The Robbery, an episode of Kitchen Confidential 2006
- The Robbery, an episode of Laverne & Shirley 1978
- Robbery (album), 1983 album by Teena Marie
- "Robbery", song by Barry Melton 1981
- "Robbery", song by Biffy Clyro 2008
- "The Robbery", song by Anne Dudley 1988
- Robber (disambiguation)
- Robbery Under Arms (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "robbery"
- All pages beginning with "robbery"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robbery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.