Robbie Bourdon is a freeride mountain biker from Nelson, British Columbia, Canada. He is sponsored by Intense Cycles, Red Bull and Oakley. A former member of the Kona Clump Team, he has appeared in all the New World Disorder videos. In 2001, Bourdon placed 5th in the All Terrain Mountain Bike Challenge in Jindabyne, Australia and 3rd in the Red Bull Rampage in Virgin, Utah.
- "Intense sign Robbie 'Big Air' Bourdon". Retrieved July 28, 2009.
- "Robbie Bourdon Injured in Car Crash". Retrieved September 17, 2007.
- "Kona Klump Team 2006 Roster". MTB news & racing round-up for February 28, 2006. Retrieved September 17, 2007.
- "Kona Clump Jump Start The Out-of-Bounds Season". Retrieved September 17, 2007.
- "Kona Announces 2002 team roster". News for December 21, 2001. Retrieved September 17, 2007.
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|