13 September 1995 
Lymington, Hampshire, England
|Years active||2006 — present|
Robbie Kay (born 13 September 1995) is a British actor, best known for his roles in the films such as Fugitive Pieces, Pinocchio, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and as Peter Pan in the Once Upon a Time television series. He also has two sisters, Camilla Kay and Fiona Kay.
Kay was born in Lymington, Hampshire, England and moved to Brussels, Belgium at a young age  In 2006 Kay and his family moved to Prague in the Czech Republic, where he attended the International School of Prague. He currently lives in Houston, Texas.
Kay's family moved to the Czech Republic where he saw a note for English-speaking children to be extras in a film on a school noticeboard. Despite a lack of previous acting experience, this led to him getting a speaking part in The Illusionist, but his scenes were eventually cut from the film. After small roles in Hannibal Rising and My Boy Jack, a Canadian production company asked him to play the part of Young Jakob which involved a 9 week shooting schedule, three of which were on Greek islands. The people who made Fugitive Pieces had auditioned over 150 boys before finding the then 10-year-old Robbie Kay who had been living in Prague for two years.
After finishing Pinocchio he went on to play Sam, a boy diagnosed with leukemia in Ways To Live Forever screening in late 2010. He appeared in Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, playing the Cabin boy. More recently, he portrayed Peter Pan in season 3 of Once Upon a Time. He will appear in the TV movie, "Rita" as the title character's gay son. It was also announced that he would reprise his role as the cabin boy in the next Pirates Of The Caribbean film.
Kay's work has been generally well received by the critics. Alicia Cox of Chatelaine wrote on his work in Fugitive Pieces: "Robbie Kay, who plays the young Jakob, gives a remarkable performance with little words and a lot of emotion. When he smiles (which isn't often) you can't help but be affected." Moira Macdonald of the Seattle Times describes Kay in the same movie as having "a heartbreaking way of looking utterly lost" and Peter Howell of the Toronto Star, who was critical about the film, wrote "the performances are above reproach, especially Robbie Kay as young Jakob" and "The grandest laurels must be reserved for Robbie Kay ... Relatively new to acting, he invests the role with an intensity of purpose not often seen in an actor of so few years."
|2007||Hannibal Rising||Kolnas's Son||credited as Robert Kay|
|My Boy Jack||Arthur Relp|
|Fugitive Pieces||Young Jakob|
|In Bruges||Young Harry||Deleted Scenes|
|2010||Made in Dagenham||Graham|
|Ways to Live Forever||Sam McQueen|
|2011||Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides||Cabin Boy|
|2013||Once Upon a Time||Peter Pan/Pied Piper||11 Episodes|
- 2009 Young Artist Award
- Best Performance in an International Feature Film – Leading Young Performers for Fugitive Pieces — Nominated
- Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries or Special – Leading Young Actor for Pinocchio — Nominated
- "Fugitive Pieces" (Press release). Samuel Goldwyn Films. 2008. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- "Robbie Kay Q&A". kidzworld. (Interview). Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Old, David (29 July 2008). "Young acting star lands top role in Pinocchio". Evening Chronicle. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- "Way To Life Forever Plot Summary". IMDB. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Cox, Alicia (7 September 2007). "Fugitive Pieces (review)". Chatelaine. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- Macdonald, Moira (27 June 2008). "Movie review: "Fugitive Pieces": a thoughtful, emotional — and haunting — ghost story". Seattle Times. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- Howell, Peter (6 September 2007). "'Fugitive Pieces': Cast shines in film drained of drama". Toronto Star. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- Howell, Peter (2 May 2008). "'Fugitive Pieces': Survivor of war, burdened by memory". Toronto Star. Retrieved 17 February 2009.
- Robbie Kay на сайте "Дети в кино"
- Robbie Kay at the Internet Movie Database
- Robbie Kay at Flixster
- Ways to live forever- The movie