Robbinsville, North Carolina
|Elevation||2,044 ft (623 m)|
|Area||0.4 sq mi (1 km2)|
|- land||0.4 sq mi (1 km2)|
|- water||0.0 sq mi (0 km2), 0%|
|Density||1,867 / sq mi (720.9 / km2)|
|- summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
Robbinsville is a town in Graham County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 620 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Graham County. Robbinsville High School is the only high school in Graham County. The mascot of the Robbinsville athletics program is the "Black Knight." 
Robbinsville is located at (35.322823, -83.807788).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2), all of it land.
As of the 2010 Census, there were 620 people, 283 households and 157 families. The population density was 1,352 people per square mile.
As of the census of 2000, there were 747 people, 346 households, and 207 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,663.4 people per square mile (640.9/km²). There were 393 housing units at an average density of 875.1 per square mile (337.2/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 94.38% White, 4.42% Native American, 0.54% from other races, and 0.67% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.67% of the population.
There were 346 households out of which 27.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 39.6% were married couples living together, 16.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.9% were non-families. 38.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.14 and the average family size was 2.85.
In the town the population was spread out with 24.8% under the age of 18, 10.4% from 18 to 24, 25.6% from 25 to 44, 21.2% from 45 to 64, and 18.1% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 37 years. For every 100 females there were 92.5 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 80.1 males.
The median income for a household in the town was $14,688, and the median income for a family was $21,705. Males had a median income of $16,912 versus $14,886 for females. The per capita income for the town was $10,275. 34.5% of the population and 26.5% of families were below the poverty line. Out of the total population, 46.6% of those under the age of 18 and 37.8% of those 65 and older were living below the poverty line.
Between 1969 and 1992, Robbinsville High School's football program was among the most successful in North Carolina, winning 12 Class 1A state titles.
- Jody Brown Indian Family, professional Southern Gospel artists
- Wade Crane, pool player, 8-Ball and 9-Ball Champion
- Junaluska, noted Cherokee hero
- Ronnie Milsap, American Country Music Singer and Musician
- Rodney Orr, NASCAR driver
- Mark Rogers, Moonshiners TV Show - Discovery Television Appalachian Mountain Man
- "U.S. Census Bureau data provided by GreatData.com". Retrieved 6 February 2013.
- "Find a County". National Association of Counties. Retrieved 2011-06-07.
- "Graham County Schools".
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Championship Results Football". Nchsaa.org. Retrieved 2012-05-16.
- Ellison, George (Feb 28, 2001). "‘Stark Love’ may be best early movie about Appalachia". The Smoky Mountain News. Retrieved 2008-12-31.