From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A robe is a loose-fitting outer garment. It may also refer to:
- Robe (woreda), a woreda or district in the Mirab Hararghe Zone of east-central Ethiopia
- the Robe River (Ethiopia), which flows through the Robe woreda
- Robe, Arsi (Ethiopia), the capital of the woreda
- Robe, Bale (Ethiopia), a town in the Bale Zone of east-central Ethiopia
- Robe, South Australia, a town and fishing port on the southeast coast of South Australia
- River Robe, in Mayo, Ireland
- Robe River, which flows in Western Australia;
- Frederick Robe (1801–1871), the fourth Governor of South Australia
- Informal name for a wardrobe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.