Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport
|Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport|
|IATA: ORV – ICAO: PFNO – FAA LID: D76|
|Owner||State of Alaska DOT&PF - Northern Region|
|Elevation AMSL||55 ft / 17 m|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport (IATA: ORV, ICAO: PFNO, FAA LID: D76) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (1.8 km) north of the central business district of Noorvik, a village in the Northwest Arctic Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska.
Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport covers an area of 311 acres (126 ha) at an elevation of 55 feet (17 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway (6/24) with a gravel surface measuring 4,000 by 100 feet (1,219 by 30 m).
Airlines and non-stop destinations
|Bering Air||Kiana, Kotzebue|
|Frontier Flying Service||Kiana, Selawik|
|Hageland Aviation Services||Kiana|
- FAA Airport Master Record for D76 ( PDF), effective 2008-09-25
- Preliminary CY 2007 Passenger Boarding and All-Cargo Data. Federal Aviation Administration. 2008-07-17.
- ORV: Noorvik-Curtis Memorial Airport, Alaska. Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- PFNO: Robert (Bob) Curtis Memorial Airport, Noorvik, Alaska. AirNav.com. Retrieved 2008-09-21.
- Frontier Flying Service: 2007 Timetable (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- Bering Air: Kotzebue Flight Schedule (PDF). Retrieved 31-Aug-2007.
- FAA Alaska airport diagram (GIF)
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an Alaska airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a location in the Northwest Arctic Borough, Alaska is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|