Robert Anthony Buell
|Born||September 10, 1940|
|Died||September 24, 2002
|Other names||Bob Buell|
Buell died by lethal injection on September 24, 2002. His final meal was a single black unpitted olive.
On 17 July 1982, Buell was reportedly seen abducting Krista Harrison in a park in Marshallville, Ohio. Harrison's body was found six days after her kidnapping. She had been sexually assaulted and strangled. Two other young girls have been thought to have also been victims of Buell. Tina Marie Harmon, age 12, murdered in 1981 and Debora Kaye Smith, aged 10, murdered in 1983. Although strong evidence is present from both cases, Buell was only charged with the death of Krista Harrison in 1984. He has since been linked by DNA evidence in the murder of Tina Harmon. 
- "Robert Anthony Buell #801". ClarkProsecutor.org. Retrieved 31 May 2012.
- http://www.clarkprosecutor.org/html/death/US/buell801.htm www.clarkprosecutor.org
- Astro-Databank: Krista Lea Harrison, birthdate 28 May 1971, born in Oreville OH, Astrology (horoscope) and biography
- Family of Tina Harmon, abducted and killed in 1981, wants police to reopen the case - Massillon, OH - The Independent
- DNA proves Robert Buell killed 12-year-old Tina Harmon girl in 1981 - News - IndeOnline.com is an online publication of The Independent - Massillon, OH
|This Ohio-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|