Robert Boyce (footballer)
|Full name||Robert Alexander Boyce|
|Date of birth||7 January 1974|
|Place of birth||Islington, London, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only. † Appearances (Goals).|
Born in Islington, London, Boyce began his career with Sheffield Wednesday, although he made no first-team appearances for the club. He then joined Enfield and appeared for Stevenage Borough on trial prior to joining Colchester United in 1995.
Boyce made his debut for Colchester in a 2–1 victory over Cardiff City at Ninian Park on 28 October 1995, coming on as a substitute for Steve Mardenborough. His final appearance came during a 3–2 away defeat at Doncaster Rovers on 18 November 1995, again as a substitute.
Upon leaving Colchester, Boyce joined Essex neighbours Chelmsford City. In 1996, he made two substitute league appearances and played one cup game for Aylesbury United and also played for Wealdstone during the 2000–01 season.
- "Colchester United - Player profile". Coludata.co.uk. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "Robert Boyce - Football Stats - Soccer Base". Soccerbase. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "COLCHESTER UNITED:1950/51-1989/90 & 1992/93-2011/12". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Database. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "Colchester United - Match details - Cardiff City 1–2 Colchester Utd". Coludata.co.uk. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "Colchester United - Match details - Doncaster Rovers 3–2 Colchester Utd". Coludata.co.uk. Retrieved 4 April 2013.
- "Robert Boyce Profile - Aylesbury United FC". Aylesbury United FC. Retrieved 4 April 2013.