From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robert Cain is the name of:
- Robert Cain (brewer) (1826–1907), founder of Cains Brewery in Liverpool, England
- Robert Henry Cain (1909–1974), Victoria Cross recipient
- Bob Cain (1924–1997), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Bob Cain (footballer) (1866–?), Scottish footballer
- a pseudonym used by William H. Keith, Jr.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|