Robert G. Allen (author)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010)|
|Robert G. Allen|
May 20, 1948 |
|Occupation||Founder of the Enlightened Wealth Institute|
Allen was raised as a member of the LDS Church and lived in Tahiti as a missionary for two years. After graduating with an MBA from Brigham Young University, in 1974, by his own account he began his career as a real estate entrepreneur making small real estate investments and eventually became a self-made millionaire and amassed a multi-million dollar net worth in just a few years.
Allen is the author of several personal finance books including: Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income, Multiple Streams of Internet Income as well as co-authoring bestsellers Cracking the Millionaire Code and The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth, written with Mark Victor Hansen, the author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul franchise. Allen recently released a new book, which he co-authored with Mark Victor Hansen titled Cash in a Flash:Fast Money in Slow Times. It is the sequel to The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth.
Allen's bestselling book of 2000, Multiple Streams of Income, features the option trading system of Stephen Cooper.
- The Road to Wealth (1987)
- Creating Wealth (1983)
- Nothing Down for the 2000s: Dynamic New Wealth Strategies in Real Estate (2004), ISBN 0-7432-6155-0
- Multiple Streams of Income: How to Generate a Lifetime of Unlimited Wealth (2005)
- Multiple Streams of Internet Income: How Ordinary People Make Extraordinary Money Online (2006)
- Creating Wealth: Retire in Ten Years Using Allen's Seven Principles of Wealth (2006)
- Nothing Down for Women: The Smart Woman's Quick-Start Guide to Real Estate Investing with Karen Bell (2007)
- The One Minute Millionaire: The Enlightened Way to Wealth (2002)
- Cracking the Millionaire Code: Your Key to Enlightened Wealth(2005)
- Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times (2009) Released in 2010 Paperback as Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in No Time
Through his company, Enlightened Wealth Institute, Allen conducts a series of investment and personal development seminars. He has appeared on numerous television and radio shows including appearances with Regis Philbin, Good Morning America, Larry King and Your World with Neil Cavuto. Additionally, he has been featured in these national publications: The Wall Street Journal, Newsweek, Barron's, Money, Redbook, and Reader's Digest.
Companies reported as currently active
- The Fortune In You
- Enlightened Millionaire Institute, LLC
- Multiple Streams of Income, Inc.
- Education Success Inc.
- Robert G. Allen. Contemporary Authors Online. Gale. March 11, 2004. Retrieved November 4, 2008 from Galenet.
- Robert Allen Official Home Page
- Library Everything's profile, great list of books and info
- Random House - Author Information
- Simon and Schuster- Author Biography