Robert Geroch (born 1 June 1942, Akron, Ohio) is a theoretical physicist and professor at the University of Chicago. He has worked prominently on general relativity and mathematical physics and has promoted the use of category theory in mathematics and physics. He was the Ph.D. supervisor for Abhay Ashtekar.
- R. Geroch, (1981). General Relativity from A to B. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 0-226-28863-3.
- R. Geroch, (1985). Mathematical Physics (Lectures in Physics). University of Chicago Press. ISBN 0-226-28862-5.
- R. Geroch, (2009). Perspectives in computation. University of Chicago Press. ISBN 0-226-28855-2.
- Special topics in Particle Physics, Lecture course at University of Chicago, 1973-74.
- Geometrical Quantum Mechanics Lecture course at University of Chicago, 1974.
- Suggestions For Giving Talks, Notes on giving scientific talks, 1973. Available at: arXiv:gr-qc/9703019
- American Men and Women of Science, Thomson Gale, 2004
- Faculty page at the University of Chicago
- Robert Geroch research articles cited by SLAC-SPIRES
- Robert Geroch research articles cited by arXiv
|This article about an American physicist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|