|Member of the Wisconsin Senate
from the 25th district
|Preceded by||Daniel Theno|
|Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly
from the 49th district
November 22, 1945 |
Robert Jauch is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 25th District since 1987. He previously served in the Wisconsin Assembly, representing the 49th district from 1983 through 1987.
Born in Wheaton, Illinois, Jauch graduated from Wheaton Central High School and then served in the United States Army 1964-1968. He went to University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire and University of Wisconsin–Superior. He served as field representative for United States Representative David Obey.
2011 Wisconsin protests
During the protests in Wisconsin, Jauch, along with the 13 other Democratic State Senators, left the state to deny the State Senate a quorum on Governor Scott Walker's controversial "Budget Repair" legislation.
- 'State Senator Robert Jauch announces his retirement,' Kevin Murphy, AshlandWI.com., October 10, 2013
- Wisconsin History Society-Robert Jauch
- Senator Robert Jauch at the Wisconsin State Legislature
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- 25th Senate District, Senator Jauch in the Wisconsin Blue Book (2005–2006)
- 49th Assembly District, Assemblyman Jauch in the Wisconsin Blue Book (1983–1984)
|This article about a member of the Wisconsin State Senate is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|