From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
June 22, 1939|
New York City, New York
|Died||November 10, 1999
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter, actor|
Robert Kramer (June 22, 1939 – November 10, 1999) was an American film director, screenwriter and actor. He directed 19 films between 1965 and 1999. His film À toute allure was entered into the 1982 Cannes Film Festival.
- FALN (1965)
- In the Country (1967)
- The Edge (1968)
- The People's War (1970)
- Ice (fr) (1970)
- Milestones (1975)
- Scenes from the Class Struggle in Portugal (1977)
- Guns (1980)
- À toute allure (1982)
- Notre nazi (1985)
- Diesel (1985)
- Doc's Kingdom (1987)
- X-Country (pronounced "cross-country") (1987)
- Route One USA (1989)
- Contre l'oubli (1991)
- Starting Place/Point de départ (1994)
- Le manteau (1996)
- Walk the Walk (1996)
- The Ghosts of Electricity (1997)
- Cités de la plaine (2001)
- Robert Kramer at the Internet Movie Database
- Robert Kramer at Find a Grave
- New York Times obituary.
- The Guardian obituary.
- Brief bio and filmography at Harvard Film Archive.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|