|Born||June 9, 1931|
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|Head coaching record|
College Football Data Warehouse
Larsen was the athletic director and 24th head college football coach for the Carroll College Pioneers (now called "Carroll University") located in Waukesha, Wisconsin and he held that position for the 1977 season. His career coaching record at Carroll College was 4 wins, 5 losses, and 0 ties. This ranks him 18th at Carroll College in total wins and 16th at Carroll College in winning percentage.
University of Chicago
In 1980, Larsen became the head coach and athletic director at the University of Chicago for three seasons, until 1982. His record at Chicago was 3 wins, 23 losses, and 1 tie. As of conclusion of the 2006 season, he is ranked seventh of eight in total wins and last in win percentage of coaches at the school during the "modern era", after Chicago reinstated football as a Division III team in 1969.
- Ludington Daily News "Sports Deals"June 10, 1977
- The Milwaukee Sentinel "Two Preps Pick Carroll" July 19, 1977
- Carroll College/University Football coaching records
- Chicago Tribune November 18, 1982
- College Football Data Warehouse Robert Larsen Records by Year
- University of Chicago Modern Era Football Record Book
|This biographical article relating to a college football coach first appointed in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|