Robert M. Knight
Robert M. Knight has been photographing rock stars for 40 years. One of the first professional photographers to shoot Jimi Hendrix and the last to photograph Stevie Ray Vaughan, Knight has been in the business since 1968, and has quietly created a sprawling archive of classic rock n' roll stills, including the likes of Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Steve Vai, and Carlos Santana, to name a few.
Robert is part of The Guitar Center's Hollywood Rock Walk team, working alongside Rock Walk Director Dave Weiderman. Robert and partner Maryanne Bilham have an exhibition on the outside of the more than 260 Guitar Centers around America.
Robert's professional life was chronicled in the documentary film Rock Prophecies.
- Robert M. Knight official website
- Rock Prophecies official website
- Modern Guitars Magazine cites upcoming documentary
- Interview with Strat Collector
- Publisher of Robert Knight's gallery photographs, and global distributors
|This article about an American photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|