Robert Lee Nadeau (born 1944) is an American Professor of English at George Mason University. His recent research focuses on integration between economic and environmental thinking.
- Robert Nadeau, Readings From the New Book on Nature, (Amherst, Mass.: University of Massachusetts Press, 1981).
- Robert Nadeau, Nature Talks Back, (Alexandria, Virginia: Orchises Press, 1984).
- Menas Kafatos and Robert Nadeau, The Conscious Universe: Part and Whole in Modern Physical Theory (New York: Springer Verlag, 1990).
- Robert Nadeau, Mind, Machines and Human Consciousness, (Chicago: Contemporary Books, 1991).
- Robert Nadeau, Sh/e Brain: Science and Sexual Politics (Westport, Connecticut: Praeger, 1996).
- Robert Nadeau, The Non-Local Universe: The New Physics and Matters of the Mind (New York: Oxford University Press, 1999).
- Robert Nadeau, The Wealth of Nature: How Mainstream Economics Failed the Environment (New York: Columbia University Press, 2003).
- Robert Nadeau, The Environmental Endgame: Mainstream Economics, Ecological Disaster, and Human Survival (Piscataway, NJ: Rutgers University Press, 2006).
- The Economist Has No Clothes – essay in Scientific American on the assumptions behind current economic theory
- Brother, Can You Spare Me a Planet? – another essay in Scientific American on alleged problems in economic theory