|Member of the New York State Assembly
from the 128th district
|Preceded by||Michael Nozzolio|
|Born||Robert C. Oaks
January 15, 1952 
Rochester, New York
|Residence||Macedon, New York|
|Alma mater||Colgate University
University of Montana
Robert C. "Bob" Oaks (born January 15, 1952) is a Republican member of the New York State Assembly, representing the 128th Assembly District, which includes all of Wayne County, the towns of Sterling, Victory, Ira, Conquest, Cato, Mentz and Brutus in Cayuga County and the towns of Hannibal, Minetto, and Oswego in Oswego County.
Oaks was born in Rochester, New York and raised on a farm in North Rose, graduating from the North Rose-Wolcott Central School in 1970. He received a bachelor's degree in political science from Colgate University in 1974, followed by a master's degree in recreation administration from the University of Montana in 1976.
He became assistant director of the continuing education program for the Greece Central School District in 1976 and was director of the Wayne County Youth Bureau from 1978 to 1983. Oaks was the Wayne County Clerk from 1983 through the end of 1992.
- "Assembly Member Robert C. 'Bob' Oaks (NY)". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- "Assembly District 128, Bob Oaks: Biography". New York State Assembly. Retrieved March 25, 2011.
- "Election Results 2008: New York State Legislature". The New York Times. 2008.
- "Assembly Election Returns: November 4, 2008" (PDF). New York State Board of Elections. 2008.
- "Election Results 2010: New York State Legislature". The New York Times. 2010.
- "Assembly Election Returns: November 2, 2010" (PDF). New York State Board of Elections. 2010.
|New York Assembly|
|New York State Assembly, 128th District
|This article about a member of the New York State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|