|Born||1968 (age 44–45)
Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
The photographs of Robert and Shana ParkeHarrison have been displayed in 18 solo exhibitions and over 30 group shows worldwide. Their work can also be found in over 20 collections, including the National Museum of American Art at the Smithsonian Institution and the George Eastman House.
My photographs tell stories of loss, human struggle, and personal exploration within landscapes scarred by technology and over-use…. [I] strive to metaphorically and poetically link laborious actions, idiosyncratic rituals and strangely crude machines into tales about our modern experience.
ParkeHarrison's work is stylistically similar to that of Teun Hocks.
- Robert ParkeHarrison: The Architect's Brother (George Eastman House Exhibition)
- Robert ParkeHarrison: George Eastman House, Still Photograph Archive, 5 Selected Images
- Imaging a Shattering Earth: Contemporary Photography and the Environmental Debate
- Robert and Shanna Parke-Harrison exhibit at Catherine Edelman Gallery in Chicago, 2007
- Apotheosis - Grapevine - Robert ParkeHarrison Afterimage, March, 2002 by Are Flagan
- 21st Editions Listening to the Earth and The Book of Life
- Teun Hocks Photoworks