From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Roberta Flack|
|Released||October 3, 1994|
|Producer||Barry Miles, Jerry Barnes, Katreese Barnes, Shane Keister|
|Roberta Flack chronology|
|Singles from Roberta|
|Entertainment Weekly||(A-) |
Roberta is Roberta Flack's fourteenth album, released in 1994. It consists of cover versions of jazz and soul standards. It was also her final album for Atlantic Records after twenty five years with the label since her debut.
- "Let's Stay Together"
- "Sweet Georgia Brown"
- "Thrill Is Gone"
- "It Might Be You"
- "In a Sentimental Mood"
- "Looking for Another Pure Love"
- "I Don't Care Who Knows (Baby I'm Yours)"
- "Prelude to a Kiss - Intro"
- "Prelude to a Kiss"
- "Angel Eyes"
- "Cottage for Sale"
- "Isn't It Romantic?"
- "My Romance"
- "You'll Never Know ('Til You Let Go)"
- Roberta (album) at AllMusic
- Ehrlich, Dimitri (21 October 1994). "Album Review: 'Roberta' Review | Music Reviews and News | EW.com". ew.com. Retrieved 3 September 2011.
|This 1990s R&B/soul album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|