||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (April 2011)
Roberta Angelilli (born on 1 February 1965 in Rome) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Central with the Alleanza Nazionale, part of the European People's Party and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs.
She is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development, a member of the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with Switzerland, Iceland and Norway and to the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1993–1996: Secretary-General of the Youth Front
- 1996–1997: President of Youth Action
- since 1985: Director of the AN Young Entrepreneurs Office
- since 1998: Responsible for Community policies for the Rome section of AN
- 1985–1992: Director of the environmental association "Fare Verde"
- Founder of the international voluntary work organisation "Movimento Comunità"
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
See also: European Parliament election, 2004 (Italy)