||This article's factual accuracy may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (April 2011)|
Roberta Angelilli (born on 1 February 1965 in Rome) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for Central with the Alleanza Nazionale, part of the Union for a Europe of Nations and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs.
She is a substitute for the Committee on Regional Development, a member of the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with Switzerland, Iceland and Norway and to the European Economic Area (EEA) Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- 1993-1996: Secretary-General of the Youth Front
- 1996-1997: President of Youth Action
- since 1985: Director of the AN Young Entrepreneurs Office
- since 1998: Responsible for Community policies for the Rome section of AN
- 1985-1992: Director of the environmental association "Fare Verde"
- Founder of the international voluntary work organisation "Movimento Comunità"
- since 1994: Member of the European Parliament
- European Parliament biography of Roberta Angelilli (incl. Speeches, Questions and Motions)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|