Roberto Brodsky Baudet (b. 1957, Santiago, Chile) is a Chilean novelist and screenwriter. He has written four novels, several film and theater scripts, and over 250 articles published in national newspapers and magazines. Baudet was awarded the 2007 Jaén Prize for Best Novel and the 2009 Martin Nuez Award, both for his 2008 novel Bosque Quemado (Burnt Forest). He lives in Washington, D.C. and he lives with his wife and family. He is Adjunct Professor at the Center for Latin American Studies in Georgetown University.
- 2008 – Bosque quemado (Burnt Forest), Premio Jaén - España
- 2004 – El arte de callar (The Art of Silence)
- 2001 – Los últimos días de la historia (The Last Days of History)
- 1999 – El peor de los héroes (The Worst of Heroes)
- "El crimen de escribir" (The Crime of Writing)
- "Con Pasión" (With passion)
Filmography - scripts
- 2010 – Mi vida con Carlos (My Life with Carlos) - documentary
- 2007 – El brindis (The Toast)
- 2005 – Divina Day
- 2004 – Machuca, co-script writer
Theater - scripts
- 1986 – La pieza que falta (The Missing Piece), co-author
- 1983 – Homenaje al surrealismo (Hommage to Surrealism)
- 1980 – Lily, yo te quiero (Lily, I love you), co-author
- "Roberto Brodsky". The International Literary Quarterly. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- "Roberto F Brodsky". Georgetown University. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- "Roberto Brodsky recibe el Premio Literario Jaén de novela 2007". Ideal (in Spanish). Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- "Roberto Brodsky recibe Premio Nuez Martín 2009". Entretencion (in Spanish). Retrieved 2011-05-06.