9 June 1979 |
|Years active||1999 – present|
Universal Music Italia
|Associated acts||Alessandra Amoroso
Roberto Casalino (born 9 June 1979) is a singer-songwriter. He composed, in collaboration with Tiziano Ferro Non ti scordar mai di me, Stai fermo lì, Novembre, bring to success in 2008 by Giusy Ferreri.
Born in Avellino, he moved to Rome at the age of one year and a half, and then in 1989 to Geilenkirchen in Germany, with his family where he remains until 1993. Approaches the guitar at the age of 7 years, while in 1989 is on his debut as a singer. Returned to Italy in 1993, in Latin, where he begins to attend musical environments by joining in 1996 of Vibration Gospel Choir Gospel Choir and being part of a small band, began performing in clubs in the area.
The Equilibriolabile and solo career
In 1999 started his band, the Equilibriolabile that accompany on all occasions.
Throughout the 2002 accompanies Tiziano Ferro's in his Rosso Relativo Tour in the guise of a Chorister. The artistic collaboration is realized in the summer of the same year with writing Within the 23 for Mp2.
In 2003 auto-produces with his band the album variations on a theme and a few months later he collaborated with Mario Zannini Quirini in drafting new texts.
Participate in the selections of the Festival di Sanremo in 2004 in the section "youth", arriving among the 51 finalists with the song "the demiurge", later included in her album L'atmosfera nascosta.
His debut in the national radio in 2004. The single "Così non-vale" produced by Lead/Venus, it ranks first in internet Grand Prix standings of Italian music in summer 2004, competition organized by Italy and Italy Radio Video. In July of the same year composed theme song, Giffoni Film Festival, which will be then posted on his album L'atmosfera nascosta in 2009.
During the months of September–October 2004 join the Tim Tour in the cities of Turin and Milan. In 2007 ranks among the 40 finalists of SanremoLab, while arrives among the 72 finalists of "Sanremo new generation" and performed in front of the artistic Committee. In 2009 has the honour of performing with his band "the Hope Anchor &", prestigious local London music scene.
In 2009, Roberto Casalino released his first solo album L'atmosfera nascosta preceded by the single L'atmosfera. The album features fourteen tracks of which Roberto Casalino is the author of lyrics and music. The 9 October 2009 is in rotation on the radio a song you love me or want me bad. In 2009 is broadcast on Rai 2 the Venice Music Awards, during which young Roberto Casalino sings the song L'atmosfera, always on Rai 2, performs the 11 December in Telethon 2009 Marathon.
- 2009 – L'atmosfera nascosta
- 2004 – Così non-vale
- 2007 – L'esatto opposto
- 2009 – L'atmosfera
- 2009 – Mi vuoi bene o mi vuoi male
Non solo discography
- 2003 – Variazioni sul tema (with the Equilibriolabile -self-released)
- "Roberto Casalino". Allmusic. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Roberto Casalino". Discogs. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- italiancharts.com – Giusy Ferreri – Non ti scordar mai di me
- italiancharts.com – Giusy Ferreri – Novembre
- Video Rai.TV – Sanremo 2013 – Marco Mengoni vince la 63ª edizione del Festival di Sanremo
- http://www.ilmessaggero.it/latina/ casalino_ﬁrma_il_brano_di_mengoni_e_festeggia_sanremo_sulle_pagine_di_fb/notizie/252487.shtml
- http://www.eurovisionitalia.com/ – http://www.eurovision.tv/page/timeline
- Le atmosfere nascoste di Casalino – spettacolo -Tgcom – pagina 1
- Tgcom – "Così è nata la canzone di Giusy"
- GIUSY FERRERI: ESCE "NOVEMBRE" il singolo che anticipa l'album "GAETANA" – Festival
- Gran Festival Mediterráneo
- "60º Premio AFI".