|Education||Ateneo de Manila University|
|Occupation||Director of AIA Capital Inc.
AIA Capital Investment Management Ltd.
|Net worth||$1.3 billion (June 2011)|
Roberto V. Ongpin is a Filipino businessman, married with four children. He ranked 9th in the Forbes list of 40 Richest Filipinos in 2011 with a net worth of $1.B billion. He ranked 21st in the previous year with $300 million net worth. He was a former Minister of Trade and Minister of Industry during the Marcos administration. His business interest is diversified and includes mining.
- Philex Petroleum Corporation
- Brixton Energy & Mining Corp.
- Philex Gold Holdings, Inc.
- Philex Gold Philippines, Inc.
- Silangan Mindanao Exploration Co., Inc.
- Silangan Mindanao Mining Co., Inc.
- Petroenergy Resources Corp.
- Pitkin Petroleum PLC (U.K.)
- FEC Resources, Inc. (Canada)
- Forum Energy PLC (U.K.)