|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
|Nickname(s): The Hub of Baldwin County|
|• Mayor||Charles H. Murphy|
|• Total||5.46 sq mi (14.15 km2)|
|• Land||5.45 sq mi (14.12 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2)|
|Elevation||148 ft (45 m)|
|• Density||968/sq mi (373.6/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||36567, 36574|
|GNIS feature ID||0125703|
Robertsdale is located in southern Baldwin County at 30°33'16.034" North, 87°42'20.038" West (30.554454, -87.705566). U.S. Route 90 (Old Spanish Trail) passes through the city, leading west 24 miles (39 km) to Mobile and east 35 miles (56 km) to Pensacola, Florida.
2000 Census data
As of the census of 2000, there were 3,782 people, 1,444 households, and 1,054 families residing in the city. The population density was 692.6 people per square mile (267.4/km²). There were 1,573 housing units at an average density of 288.1 per square mile (111.2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 94.26% White, 3.31% Black or African American, 0.71% Native American, 0.24% Asian, 0.42% from other races, and 1.06% from two or more races. 1.93% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.
There were 1,444 households out of which 36.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.3% were married couples living together, 13.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 27.0% were non-families. 23.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.60 and the average family size was 3.06.
In the city the population was 28.1% under the age of 18, 9.6% from 18 to 24, 27.7% from 25 to 44, 21.1% from 45 to 64, and 13.5% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 34 years. For every 100 females there were 90.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 86.9 males. The median income for a household in the city was $33,194, and the median income for a family was $39,138. Males had a median income of $30,788 versus $19,852 for females. The per capita income for the city was $16,510. About 9.8% of families and 11.2% of the population were below the poverty line, including 12.0% of those under age 18 and 14.4% of those age 65 or over.
Robertsdale is a part of the Baldwin County Public Schools system. Three elementary schools, a middle school, and a high school serve Robertsdale. A vocational school is also located in Robertsdale.
- Robertsdale High School (9-12)
- South Baldwin Center for Technology (11-12)
- Central Baldwin Middle School (7-8)
- Elsanor Elementary School (K-6)
- Robertsdale Elementary School (K-6)
- Rosinton Elementary School (K-6)
- Central Christian School (K-12)
- St. Patrick Catholic School (K4-8)
- The city of Robertsdale hosts the Baldwin County Fair every fall for at least four days.
- The city of Robertsdale hold a parade every December 7. 
- Joe Childress, former NFL running back
- Tim Cook, the current Apple CEO
- Obie Trotter, basketball player
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Robertsdale city, Alabama". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved September 9, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.