|Competitor for United States|
|Women’s Water Polo|
|2000 Sydney||Team Competition|
|2004 Athens||Team Competition|
|2003 Barcelona||Team Competition|
Robin Mary Beauregard (born February 23, 1979 in Long Beach, California) is an American water polo player, who won the silver medal at the 2000 Summer Olympics. She also won a bronze medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics. Beauregard plays the position of center defender.
In addition to playing for the national team, Beauregard also played for UCLA. She was named the Most Outstanding Player at the 2003 NCAA Championships, where UCLA beat Stanford University by a score of 4-3. She was named 1st Team NCAA All-American three times while at UCLA.
- Olympic Games: Silver Medal (2000), Bronze Medal (2004)
- World Championships: Gold Medal (2003)
- Pan American Games: Second Place (1999)
- FINA World Cup: Second Place (2002)
- FINA World Championships: Fourth Place (2001)
- NCAA National Championship Team: 1998, 2001, 2003
- Witherspoon, Wendy (November 12, 1996). "Going Their Own Way : Girls' Water Polo Players Finally Have Opportunity to Compete Among Themselves" (November 12, 1996). LA Times. Retrieved 30 April 2015.
|This article about a water polo Olympic medalist of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|