Robin Le Poidevin (born 1962) is Professor of Metaphysics at the University of Leeds whose interests include the nature and experience of time, agnosticism, and philosophy of religion. He joined the Department of Philosophy at Leeds in 1989 having completed postgraduate studies at both Oxford and Cambridge, obtaining his MA from the former and his PhD from the latter. He is also the current president of The British Society for the Philosophy of Religion.
- Change, Cause and Contradiction: a Defence of the Tenseless Theory of Time, London: Macmillan, 1991.
- Arguing for Atheism: an Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, London: Routledge, 1996.
- Travels in Four Dimensions: The Enigmas of Space and Time, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- The Images of Time: An Essay on Temporal Representation, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007.
- Agnosticism: A Very Short Introduction, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2010.