Robin Pilcher (born 10 August 1950) is a British author, the eldest son of author Rosamunde Pilcher. He was educated at Clifton College.
Robin Pilcher has been a cameraman, a songwriter, and a farmer, co-managed a mail order business, and has had numerous other jobs. He lives with his wife and children near Dundee, Scotland, and in the Sierra de Aracena mountain area of Andalusia, Spain, where he plans to establish a writing institute supported by the Pilcher Foundation of Creative Writing.
Robin started Shortbread Ltd. in 2008 with businessman William Thomson. Shortbread Short Stories is a social networking website dedicated to the short story and short story writing.
- An Ocean Apart, 1999, ISBN 0-312-19995-3
- Starting Over, 2002, ISBN 0-312-26995-1
- A Risk Worth Taking, 2004, ISBN 0-312-27002-X
- Starburst, 2007, ISBN 0-312-35608-0
- The Long Way Home, 2010, ISBN 0-312-35435-5