Robin Pilcher has been a cameraman, a songwriter, and a farmer, co-managed a mail order business, and has had numerous other jobs. He lives with his wife and children near Dundee, Scotland, and in the Sierra de Aracena mountain area of Andalusia, Spain, where he plans to establish a writing institute supported by the Pilcher Foundation of Creative Writing.
- An Ocean Apart, 1999, ISBN 0-312-19995-3
- Starting Over, 2002, ISBN 0-312-26995-1
- A Risk Worth Taking, 2004, ISBN 0-312-27002-X
- Starburst, 2007, ISBN 0-312-35608-0
- The Long Way Home, 2010, ISBN 0-312-35435-5
|This article about a writer or poet from the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|