Robin Sebastian is a British actor, best known for his portrayals of actor Kenneth Williams. A native of London, he recently played the role of Kenneth Williams in the production of Stop Messing About at the Leicester Square Theatre and on a number one tour of the UK.
Raised in Headley Surrey. Educated at Highfield Prep School in Liphook, The King's School Canterbury, Manchester University (reading History of Art) and The Arts Educational Schools Acting Company. He is married and lives with his wife Lucy in fashionable West London.
- As Robin Craigie in "Volcano", Vaudeville Theatre, West End and UK tour
- As Kenneth Williams in Stop Messing About, Leicester Square Theatre, London and currently touring the UK
- As Kenneth Williams in Stop Messing About, Rose Theatre, Kingston
- As Kenneth Williams in Round The Horne Unseen and Uncut, Theatre Royal, Brighton
- As Lt. Gruber in 'Allo 'Allo, touring production
- As Carmen Ghia in The Producers, touring production and West End
- As Cardinal Richelieu in The Three Musketeers, Bristol Old Vic
- As Willy Bambury in Fallen Angels, Vienna's English Theatre
- As Kenneth Williams in Round the Horne ... Revisited, touring production and West End
- As Cecil Graham in Lady Windermere's Fan, Vienna's English Theatre
- As Algernon in The Importance of Being Earnest Torch Theatre Milford Haven
- As James Ferman in Holy Flying Circus, Hillbilly Productions, BBC4
- As Arrogant Husband in Sherlock Series 2, Hartswood, BBC 1