|75th Speaker of the Wisconsin State Assembly|
January 7, 2013
|Preceded by||Jeff Fitzgerald|
|Member of the Wisconsin State Assembly
from the 63rd district
January 3, 2005
July 5, 1968 |
Burlington, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of Wisconsin,
Robin J. Vos (born July 5, 1968) is an American politician. He is a Republican Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 63rd Assembly District since 2005. He is the Speaker of the Assembly in the 101st Wisconsin Legislature.
He is a small-business owner, owning RoJo's Popcorn.  Vos is a former congressional district director and a former legislative assistant. He was a member of the University of Wisconsin Board of Regents from 1989-91, and a member of the Racine County Board from 1994-2004. He was first elected to the Assembly in 2004.
- Wisconsin Blue Book 2011-2012, Biographical Sketch of Robin Vos, pg. 61
- "Robin Vos, the man amidst the controversy", journaltimes.com; accessed November 15, 2014.
- Profile, legis.wisconsin.gov; accessed November 15, 2014.
- Nikolina Lazic, "Federal Court Strikes Down WI's 'Discriminatory' Voter ID as Unconstitutional", progressive.org, April 30, 2014; accessed November 15, 2014.
- Wisconsin Assembly - Representative Robin J. Vos official government website
- Vos for Assembly official political website
- RoJo's Popcorn Family business website
|This article about a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|