Robinson Crusoe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robinson Crusoe is a 1719 book by Daniel Defoe. It may also refer to:
In adaptations of the novel
- Robinson Crusoé, an 1867 operetta by Jacques Offenbach
- Robinson Crusoe (1902 film), by Georges Méliès
- Robinson Crusoe (1927 film), by M.A. Wetherell
- Robinson Crusoe (1954 film), directed by Luis Buñuel
- Vendredi ou la vie sauvage (alternative title: Robinson Crusoe and Man Friday) (1981), TV adventure-comedy film starring Michael York and Gene Anthony Ray
- Robinson Crusoe (1997 film), a British/American film
In other uses
- Robinson Crusoes of Warsaw, individuals who hid in ruins of Warsaw after the World War II Warsaw Uprising
- Robinson Crusoe economy, a framework to study trade in economics
- Crusoe (disambiguation), for other adaptations of Defoe's novel
- Mr. Robinson Crusoe, a 1932 film starring Douglas Fairbanks, Sr.
- A German Robinson Crusoe, a 1940 German film
- Robinson Crusoe on Mars, a 1964 film
- The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (TV series), a 1964 French children's drama series made by Franco London Films
- Robinsonade, an entire genre inspired by Robinson Crusoe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.