Robinson Crusoe (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Robinson Crusoe is a 1719 book by Daniel Defoe. It may also refer to:
Sequels to the novel
Adaptations of the novel
- Robinson Crusoe (1902 film), by Georges Méliès
- Robinson Crusoe (1927 film), by M.A. Wetherell
- Robinson Crusoe (1954 film), directed by Luis Buñuel
- Robinson Crusoe on Mars (1964), a science fiction retelling of the classic novel Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Vendredi ou la vie sauvage (alternative title: Robinson Crusoe and Man Friday) (1981), TV adventure-comedy film starring Michael York and Gene Anthony Ray
- Robinson Crusoe (1997 film), a British/American film
In stage productions
- Robinson Crusoé (1867), an operetta by Jacques Offenbach
- The Adventures of Robinson Crusoe (TV series), a 1964 French children's drama series made by Franco London Films
Works inspired by Robinson Crusoe'
- Crusoe (disambiguation), for other adaptations of Defoe's novel
- Mr. Robinson Crusoe (1932), a film starring Douglas Fairbanks, Sr.
- A German Robinson Crusoe (1940), a German film
- Robinsonade, an entire genre inspired by Robinson Crusoe
- Robinson Crusoe economy, a framework to study trade in economics
- Robinson Crusoes of Warsaw, individuals who hid in ruins of Warsaw after the World War II Warsaw Uprising
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robinson Crusoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.