Robinson Rancheria of Pomo Indians of California
|Regions with significant populations|
|United States (California)|
|Related ethnic groups|
The Robinson Pomo's reservation is the Robinson Rancheria, which is made up of two sites in Lake County. They are separated by eight miles and together total 113 acres (0.46 km2) of trust lands. The larger section of land is 107 acres (0.43 km2). The second section lies to the west, in the vicinity of . Of the approximately 477 members of the tribe, 153 live on the reservation. The reservation lies near the communities of Nice, Upper Lake, and North Lakeport.
The US federal government terminated relations with the tribe in 1956, but the court case, Mabel Duncan, et al. v. US, settled in 1981 declared this termination illegal. After the 1956 termination of the Old Robinson Reservation, tribal members moved to urban areas. Federal recognition for the tribe was restored in the 1960s. In 1978 Robin Rancheria organized a tribal government and adopted their constitution in 1980. Many tribal members live back on the reservation today.
The Robinson Pomo are governed by a democratically elected, six-person tribal council. Officers of the council are the tribal chairperson, vice-chairperson, and secretary-treasurer. Positions are to be elected for two year terms and elections are held annually. The Chairperson, Secretary / Treasurer, and (1) Member at Large position are held in the even years; and the Vice Chairperson, and two other Member at Large positions are held in the odd years.
Economic and environmental development 
The Robin Rancheria Environmental Center operates a native plant nursery and a recycling center. The center also monitors local water quality and maintains tribal roads.
The tribe also operates the Robinson Rancheria Resort and Casino, the Aurora RV Marina and Park, and the Pomo Smoke Shop.
See also 
- History. Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians. (retrieved 29 July 2009)
- California Indians and Their Reservations. San Diego State University Library and Information Access. 2009 (retrieved 29 July 2009)
- California Tribes and Organizations. 500 Nations. (retrieved 29 July 2009)
- Robinson Rancheria Environmental Center. Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians. (retrieved 29 July 2009)
- Enterprises. Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians. (retrieved 29 July 2009)
- Robinson Rancheria Pomo Indians, official tribal website