From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up robust in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- In biology
- Robustness (evolution), the persistence of a system’s characteristic behavior under perturbations or unusual or conditions of uncertainty. According to the kind of perturbation involved, it can be classified as mutational robustness, environmental robustness, etc
- Robustness (morphology), body types based on strength and a heavy build
- Robust control
- Robust optimization
- Robust decision, a decision that is as immune to uncertainty as is possible and looks good to all constituents long after it is made
- Robust decision making
- Robust statistics, a statistical technique that performs well even if its assumptions are somewhat violated by the true model from which the data were generated
- Robustness (computer science)
- Robustness (economics)
- Structural robustness
- 'Robust', a 6-row barley variety
- Wieland, A., Wallenburg, C.M., 2012. Dealing with supply chain risks: Linking risk management practices and strategies to performance. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management, 42(10).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Robustness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.