|Type||Limited liability company|
|Headquarters||New York City, U.S.|
|Divisions||Roc Nation Sports|
In April 2008, Jay-Z inked a lucrative 10-year, $150 million partnership with Live Nation in order to fund his new venture Roc Nation. He retained full-ownership of the company. In 2010, Roc Nation signed international artist management company Three Six Zero Group to a worldwide partnership. In February 2013, Roc Nation signed a worldwide publishing administration deal with Warner/Chappell Music. In early April 2013, Roc Nation formed a new sports management division, Roc Nation Sports. The new company will act as an intermediary between high-profile athletes and the sporting teams and companies seeking to capitalize on their abilities, just as any traditional sports management agency would.
The following acts are under Roc Nation's management divison (not signed to Roc Nation Records; except for Rihanna and DJ Mustard). The list is updated according to Roc Nation's offical website.
- Andrea Martin
- Big Sean
- Capital Cities
- Casey Veggies
- DJ Mustard
- Elijah Blake
- Fred Ball
- Harley Viera-Newton
- Kanye West
- Kuk Harrell
- Kylie Minogue
- Lab Ox
- Ludwig Göransson
- Matthew Dear
- Meek Mill
- Melanie Fiona
- New Look
- Ross One
- Sam Dew
- Scavenger Hunt
- Shea Taylor
Roc Nation Records
|Roc Nation Records|
|Parent company||Roc Nation|
|Distributor(s)||Universal Music Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||New York City|
Roc Nation Records is the record label wing of the multifaceted entertainment conglomerate. In April 2013, Roc Nation Records signed a multi-year worldwide distribution deal with Universal Music Group.
|Act ||Year signed||Roc Nation albums|
- "Jay Outright Owns Roc Nation".
- "In Rapper’s Deal, a New Model for Music Business". New York Times. 2008-04-03. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "Hip-Hop's Wealthiest Artists 2013". Forbes. 2013-10-14. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- "NEAR TRUTHS BY I.B. BAD". Hits Daily Double. 2014-08-01. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- Week, Music. "Three Six Zero signs Roc Nation deal". Music Week. Music Week. Retrieved 14 March 2013.
- "With New Move, Jay-Z Enters a Sports Agent State of Mind". The New York Times. 4-2-2013. Retrieved 4-2-2013.
- "UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP STRIKES GLOBAL PARTNERSHIP WITH SHAWN "JAY Z" CARTER’S ROC NATION". Universal Music. 2013-04-08. Retrieved 2014-09-03.
- . rocnation http://rocnation.com/artists/#label/. Retrieved 2014-09-18. Missing or empty