From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rochambeau or roshambo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rochambeau may refer to:
- Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau (1725–1807), French nobleman and soldier who participated in the American Revolutionary War
- Donatien-Marie-Joseph de Vimeur, vicomte de Rochambeau (1755–1813), French soldier, the son of Jean-Baptiste Donatien de Vimeur, comte de Rochambeau
- Cayenne – Rochambeau Airport in South America
- Rochambeau Middle School in Connecticut
- Lycée Rochambeau, a school located in Bethesda, Maryland
- An alternate name for rock-paper-scissors, spelled "Roshambo," "Ro-sham-bo," or "Ro-Sham-Bo"
- USS Rochambeau (AP-63), American ship
- "Roshambo", a song by The Network
- SS Rochambeau, a French Transatlantic ocean liner
- A game played by two characters on the animated TV show South Park
- An album by Orange County punk band Farside
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.