From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rochelle is a French name derived from rocher, which means "rock." Rochelle is also known to come from old Germany, their meaning behind Rochelle is battle cry and rest.
Rochelle may refer to:
Places in the United States
- John of la Rochelle (died 1245), French Franciscan theologian
- June Rochelle, American soul singer
- Karyn Rochelle, American country music songwriter
- For a list of people with the given name "Rochelle", see Rochelle (given name)
- Rochelle salt, another name for potassium sodium tartrate
- Rochelle (Everybody Hates Chris), a character from the television series, Everybody Hates Chris
- Rochelle, a playable character in Left 4 Dead 2
- New Rochelle, New York
- La Rochelle (disambiguation)
- Rochelle School, a historic site in Rochelle, Florida
- Rochelle School of the Arts, in Lakeland, Florida
- All pages with titles containing "Rochelle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rochelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.