Rochester Lancers (indoor)
|Stadium||Blue Cross Arena|
|Head Coach||Josh Rife|
|League||Major Arena Soccer League|
|Regular Season: 5th Place
Playoffs: Did Not Qualify
Following a merger of the I-League and the third Major Indoor Soccer League, the Lancers played their first game in Syracuse on November 4, 2011, against the Syracuse Silver Knights. Led by team captain and former Rochester Rhinos forward Doug Miller, the first game in the team's history ended in a 16-15 loss and the top scorer was Lubo Kocic who scored 4 goals for the Lancers.
After the 2013-2014 season, the team announced that it was leaving the MISL along with five other teams and join the PASL, later renamed the MASL.
Updated July 3, 2014
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
|Year||League||Logo||Reg. Season||Playoffs||Avg. attendance|
|2011-12||MISL III||2nd Eastern Division, 11-13||Lost Division Finals||5,675|
|2012-13||MISL III||5th MISL, 10-16||Did Not Qualify||5,975|
|2013-14||MISL III||5th MISL, 6-14||Did Not Qualify||6,812|
Win % = .386%
Win % = .000
- "Lancers Clinch Final Playoff Berth". United Soccer Leagues. 23 February 2012. Retrieved 12 March 2012.
- "Former NBA star Allen Iverson gets pro soccer contract offer". The Globe and Mail. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 20 July 2012.
- "Rife Named Coach Of Lancers". MISL. September 13, 2013. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "LANCERS ANNOUNCE NEW HEAD COACH". Rochester Lancers. September 13, 2013. Retrieved September 15, 2012.
- "Rochester Lancers". Rochester Lancers. Retrieved 3 July 2014.