|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010)|
Rock-A-Rolla is a music magazine covering experimental, avant-garde, noise and metal artists pushing the boundaries of music. Launched in late 2005, it is published bi-monthly in the UK by V-Squared Publishing Limited and distributed worldwide, mainly in UK, Canada, USA, Europe and Australia. In the past the magazine has championed such diverse artists as Khanate, Zu, The Locust, Justin Broadrick, Mike Patton, Melvins and others.
The current editor-in-chief is Vuk Valcic.
- Issue 1 features Khanate, The Locust, Melt Banana, Bohren und der Club of Gore, Jello Biafra, Merzbow, Wolf Eyes, Ipecac Recordings, Hüsker Dü, Carnival in Coal, Part Chimp
- Issue 2: Justin Broadrick, Mudhoney, Whitehouse, Atavist, Dälek, Guapo, Earth, Liars, SST Records, Mike Patton
- Issue 3: Melvins, Boris, Alternative Tentacles, Swans, Todd, Cult of Luna, Ufomammut, The Mass
- Issue 4: Subtle, Zombi, Big Business, The New Blockaders, Kaada, Ghostigital, Southern Lord, Holy McGrail, Noxagt, Fantomas
- Issue 5: Mike Patton, Red Sparowes, Kayo Dot, David Scott Stone, Jamie Saft, John Wiese, Supersonic Festival, Amphetamine Reptile, Mono, Efterklang, Ramesses, Minutemen
- Issue 6: SunnO))), Boris, Isis, Converge, Melvins, James Plotkin, Comets on Fire, Bloody Panda, The Paper Chase, Dub Trio, Frieze Festival, Tzadik, Sonic Youth, Shit and Shine
- Issue 7: Wolf Eyes, Yellow Swans, Jazzkammer, Burning Star Core, Acid Mothers Temple, KK Null, Made Out of Babies, Aethenor, ATP Festival, Sub Pop
- Issue 8: Dalek, The Locust, Big Business, Hella, Prurient, Earache, The Residents, Black Sun, Nordvargr, The Hidden Hand
- Issue 9: Battles, Neurosis, Hydra Head, Faust, Jesu, Modified Toy Orchestra, Oxbow, Melt Banana
- Issue 10: SunnO))), Tomahawk, Liars, Neurot, KTL, Cephalic Carnage, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Pelican
- Issue 11: Michael Gira, High on Fire, Qui, Eyvind Kang, Orthodox, Load, Odd Nosdam, Chrome Hoof, Les Savy Fav, Walter & Sabrina
- Issue 12: Dillinger Escape Plan, Om, Magik Markers, Sunburned Hand of the Man, Miasma & The Carousel of Headless Horses, TenHornedBeast, American Tapes, massive live reviews of Boredoms, Liars, Animal Collective, plus free Ipecac CD
- Issue 13: Earth, Skullflower, Atlas Sound, Burial Hex, Important Records, Stars of the Lid
- Issue 14: Trey Spruance/Secret Chiefs 3, Asva, Boris, Why?, Zu, 5ive, Kinski, Birchville Cat Motel, White Mice, Unearthly Trance
- Issue 15: Nurse with Wound, Harvey Milk, Melvins, Free Kitten, Mudhoney, Torche, Runhild Gammelsæter
- Issue 16: Mogwai, Thurston Moore, Kayo Dot, Lustmord, Triclops!, Greg Anderson, Mothlite
- Issue 17: Grails, Bohren & Der Club of Gore, M.G.R., Akimbo, Zach Hill, Hair Police, Deerhoof, Helms Alee, MoHa!, Aaron Dilloway, Porn (Men Of)
- Issue 18: Zu, Zombi, Dalek, Gnaw (ex-Khanate), Ephel Duath, Enablers, Mike Patton, Melvins, Best albums of 2008
- Issue 19: Isis, Fennesz, Mono, Black Dice, Wolves in the Throne Room, Cobalt, Nadja, Crippled Black Phoenix
- Issue 20: Sunn O))), Sonic Youth, Ipecac Recordings, Les Claypool, The Jesus Lizard, Head of David, Thorr's Hammer, Altar of Plagues, Tartufi, The Paper Chase
- Issue 21: The Mars Volta, Dinosaur Jr., Shrinebuilder, Khanate, Pissed Jeans, Minsk, YOB, Black Boned Angel, Rune Grammofon
- Issue 22: Jello Biafra, Trevor Dunn, Chuck Mosley, Eagle Twin, The Accüsed, Celan, Mariachi El Bronx, Kranky
- Issue 23: Pelican, Krallice, Todd, Supersilent, Part Chimp, Beak>, Goatsnake, Subarachnoid Space, Junius, Best Albums of 2009
- Issue 24: Liars, Pyramids, Motorpsycho, Mike Watt, White Hills, Tenebrous Liar, Profound Lore
- Issue 25: Kayo Dot, Red Sparrowes, Ufomammut, Black Breath, Jucifer, Eluvium, Oxbow
- Issue 26: Mike Patton, Harvey Milk, Godflesh, Twilight, Emeralds, Coliseum, Starkweather, Knut, Oneohtrix Point Never, Cleric, Celeste, Crucial Blast
- Issue 27: Melvins, The High Confessions, Horseback, Neurosis, Yakuza, Monarch, Stian Westerhus, Omega Massif, Temporary Residence, Edible Woman
- Issue 28: Swans, Helmet, Richard Youngs, This Heat, Wino, Beehoover, U.S. Christmas, Lawrence English, Cuzo, The Secret, Her Name Is Calla, Exile On Mainstream
- Issue 29: The Young Gods, Kyuss, Electric Wizard, Ehnahre, Salome, Ultralyd, Titan, Ultraphallus, Antimatter, Father Murphy. Live action: Supersonic Festival 2010, Einstürzende Neubauten, The Dillinger Escape Plan.
- Issue 30: Earth, Six Organs of Admittance, The Skull Defekts, OvO, Tim Hecker, Mugstar, Igorrr, Machinefabriek, Iroha, 2011 Preview, plus live action: Atari Teenage Riot, Marnie Stern, Shrinebuilder, Laibach, Godspeed You! Black Emperor.
- Issue 31: Zombi, Explosions in the Sky, Liturgy, Mogwai, Mamiffer, Blood Ceremony, Weedeater, Young Widows, Orthodox, Grayceon, Hexvessel, Ulver, Goblin.
- Issue 32: Boris, Killing Joke, Bill Gould, Master Musicians of Bukkake, A Storm of Light, Across Tundras, End of Level Boss, Terminal Sound System, Le Corbeau, Tombs, Indian, Knifeworld, Ad Noiseam, Mombu, Queens of the Stone Age, Kyuss Lives!, Jesse Sykes
- Issue 33: Wooden Shjips, Secret Chiefs 3, Barn Owl, The Book Of Knots, Cave In, Hella, Retox, Bee Mask, Spectrum Spools, Blueneck
- Issue 34: Wolves in the Throne Room, The Atlas Moth, AUN, Cathedral, Black Tusk, Russian Circles, Rwake, KILLL, The Drift, Remember Remember
- Issue 35: Acid Mothers Temple, Sunn O))), Black Cobra, Dub Trio, Thisquietarmy, Bitch Magnet, Alog, Zechs Marquise
- Issue 36: Corrosion Of Conformity, Alcest, Dirty Three, Helmet, Orange Goblin, Disappears, A Whisper In The Noise, Pontiak, Loincloth, Bushman's Revenge
- Issue 37: Ufomammut, Killing Joke, Napalm Death, JK Flesh, Meshuggah, Pelican, 16, Thrill Jockey, Astra, Worm Ouroboros, Black Shape Of Nexus, The Samuel Jackson Five
- Issue 38: Baroness, Old Man Gloom, Melvins, PHILM, Witch Mountain, Tortoise, Royal Thunder, Cyclic Law, Whourkr, Ides Of Gemini
- Encoule, Jean (March 2007). "Interview with Rock-A-Rolla editor Vuk Valcic". Trakmarx.com. Retrieved 6 June 2010.