|Years active||2000 - present|
2010-present: "The Big Bang" and Collaborations
In late 2010, Rock Mafia released a song featuring James' vocals entitled "The Big Bang" "The Big Bang" music video featured Rock Mafia's frequent collaborator Miley Cyrus and Kevin Zegers. The video currently has more than 28 million views on YouTube. Rock Mafia were reportedly talking with potential writers and producers to make the music video for "The Big Bang" into a film adaption. Armato revealed on her Twitter that she had been meeting with Miley Cyrus' mother, Tish Cyrus and Jennifer Todd to work on creating the film. There has still been no confirmation by James or Armato on if they are still making the film.The song was used as the theme song for the VH1 reality show "Mob Wives" from 2011 until 2013. "The Big Bang" is featured on the video game FIFA 12, which launched in September 2011, and their song "Fly or Die" is part of the soundtrack in FIFA 13. In 2013, their song "I Am" featuring Wyclef Jean, David Correy and Tokio Hotel was featured on the latest version of FIFA's video game series, FIFA 14 and was also featured on the soundtrack.
In 2013, Rock Mafia worked in Europe with Aura Dione on her album "Before the Dinosaurs". The duo produced the song "Friends" with David Jost, although he was not credited as a featured artist. Afterwards in May 2013, Aura Dione released the song they collaborated on called "Friends" as a single. The song became a massive success through out Europe, and went into the top ten in multiple countries and reached the peak position in Bulgaria and Poland. the song was also certified Gold in Austria, Denmark, Germany, and Switzerland
A clip showing Miley Cyrus singing with James with production done by Rock Mafia in a song called "Morning Sun" was posted online. Rock Mafia was one of the handful of production teams handpicked by Jimmy Iovine to help coach and record with contestants from American Idol Season 10.
In 2014, Rock Mafia released Katy Tiz's cover of their song "The Big Bang" onto their official SoundCloud. The song had slowly started gaining attention, and was than released on iTunes. Once made available for purchase, the song had slowly begun to gain chart success and entered the Billboard Hot 100 at 100, and landed Tiz a recording contract with Atlantic Records. Tiz has since announced that her debut album was currently being recorded with Rock Mafia serving as executive producers of the record.
As lead artist
|2010||"The Big Bang"||91||7||N/A|
(featuring Miley Cyrus)
|"Fly Or Die"||—||—|
(featuring Wyclef Jean, Tokio Hotel, David Correy)
|—||—||FIFA 14 (soundtrack)|
(featuring Lauriana Mae)
|Title||Year||Peak chart positions||Certifications||Album|
|"I'm on a Roll"
(Stefano Langone featuring New Boyz & Rock Mafia)
(Aura Dione featuring Rock Mafia)
|-||6||3||29||1||10||Before the Dinosaurs|
- "Rock Mafia - The Big Bang Featuring Miley Cyrus (Official Music Video)". Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Miley Cyrus Working on Big Bang Film". MTV. 2011-01-11. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- ""Friends" hat Platz 1 der deutschen Radiocharts erobert". Universal Music Press Release (in German). Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "Miley Cyrus And Rock Mafia Collaborate On New Song, 'Morning Sun'". MTV Buzzworthy. January 12, 2011. Archived from the original on 2013-01-31. Retrieved 2013-01-31.
- "danishcharts.com - Discography Aura Dione". IFPI. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 November 2011.
- "SNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Radio Top100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- Peak positions in Poland:
- "I Will Love you Monday" (365): "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". ZPAV (in Polish). Retrieved 2012-09-24.
- "Danish single certifications – Aura Dione – Friends". IFPI Denmark.
- "Austrian single certifications – Aura Dione – Friends" (in German). IFPI Austria. Enter Aura Dione in the field Interpret. Enter Friends in the field Titel. Select single in the field Format. Click Suchen
- "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Aura Dione feat. RockMafia; 'Friends')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie.
- "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Aura Dione; 'Friends')". Hung Medien.