Rock Mountain (Georgia)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Rock Mountain is a 1,420-foot (430 m) mountain located west of Armuchee, Georgia.
- A 3,640-foot (1,110 m) mountain called Black Rock Mountain is located on the eastern Continental Divide in north central Rabun County not far from the highest point in the county, Rabun Bald.
- Rock Mountain, elevation 2,824 feet (861 m), is located on the west bank of the Tallulah River near its confluence with the Coleman River.
- TopoQuest map of the Rock Mountain near Armuchee
- TopoQuest map of the Black Rock Mountain on the Continental Divide
- TopoQuest map of the Rock Mountain at the Tallulah River