Rock on Honorable Ones!!
|Rock on Honorable Ones!!|
|Studio album by Bowling for Soup|
May 3, 2005 (re-release)
|Genre||Pop punk, ska punk, punk rock|
|Producer||Eric Delegard, Jaret Reddick|
|Bowling for Soup chronology|
|Singles from Rock on Honorable Ones!!|
Rock On Honorable Ones!! is Bowling for Soup's third studio album. The title is a reference to the slogan of S.H. Rider High School in Wichita Falls, Texas, where Bowling for Soup hails from. Based on the practice of Permian High School in Odessa, Texas (subject of Friday Night Lights), which is nicknamed "MOJO," Rider High adopted the slogan "ROHO" in the 1960s. Rider's sports teams are called the "Raiders," and Rider students are informed that "ROHO" stands for "Ride On Honorable Ones." This is the only Bowling For Soup album to include a horn section.
|1.||"2113"||Jaret Reddick, Erik Chandler||4:49|
|5.||"Cody"||Reddick, Chris Burney, Chandler, Cody Garcia||4:20|
|12.||"I Don't Know"||Brian Kruse, Reddick, Burney, Chandler||2:26|
Video for "Cody"
The song "Cody" has a video, in which the band plays the song, sharing the life with a man, while some live scenes appear.
The video features Lance Morril in one of the fews ways we have to see him. Jaret Reddick had long hair when the video was filmed.
Bowling for Soup:
- Chris Burney — Plays guitar, sings, and sleeps
- Jaret Reddick — Sings, plays guitar, and it's his damn band!
- Erik Chandler — Plays bass, sings, and goes to bars
- Lance Morrill — Hits drums, sings, and gets his way
These Guys Blew!!!
- Randy Burgeson — Played trumpet and got mad at Jaret
- David Lown — Played tenor and stayed quiet
- Chad Makela — Played bari and swore a lot
- Jeff Roe — Played trombone and bartered for pizza
Special Rock Performances:
- Ray Hilner — Played as many notes as possible on the end of "Friday"
- Mike Duffy — Played tambourine on "Scope" but we never made him
- Studio Photography: Cheeser Photography (Wichita Falls, TX.)
- Live Photography: Brian Kruse
- Cover Art: Robert Hamilton
- Flaming Ball & Pins Tattoo & Artwork: T.J. Hernandez
- All other artwork: John Ross
- Logo & Merchandise design: John Ross
- Website Design: Scott Simpson @Auto Kenetics
- Road Crew: Patryck Claiborne
- Executive Producer: Eric Delegard
- Co-Producers: Jaret Reddick and Eric Delegard
- Recorded, mixed, and mastered by Eric Delegard @ Reeltime Audio Denton, TX.
- Graphic Design: M&M Graphics
- Layout Design: Mike Schwartz, Jaret Reddick, & Jeff Roe
- "A List of the 11 BFS studio albums (for my twitter peeps)". 5 January 2011. Retrieved 6 January 2010.
- Allmusic review