From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rockies can mean the following:
- Rocky Mountains, a North American mountain range
- Colorado Rockies, a Colorado Major League baseball team
- Colorado Rockies (NHL), a former NHL hockey team that became the New Jersey Devils
- The Rockies, Cork, Ireland, the nickname of Blackrock National Hurling Club, an historic sports team in Cork, Ireland
- Rockies Express Pipeline, a natural gas pipeline from Rocky Mountains to Ohio
- Little Rockies is a reference to the Little Rocky Mountains in Montana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockies.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.