Rocktoberfest is an annual event held by the Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition located in the Red River Gorge. This event is a place for climbers to come together to share their enthusiasm for rock climbing as well as raise money for the RRGCC's annual mortgage payment towards the Pendergrass-Murray Recreation Preserve . It is held in October, hence the name "Rocktoberfest". It typically lasts three days, during which many events are held that include exclusive films, climbing clinics, live music, and various competitions. Rocktoberfest 2012 will take place from October 5–7 in the Red River Gorge. Information and updates are posted on rrgcc.org  and more details will be announced in the future.
- Clinics held for climbers to hone their skills and learn from professionals.
- Yoga sessions in the morning for climbers.
- The Reel Rock Tour is Saturday night.
- Bouldering and roped climbing competitions are held.
- Food is provided as well and parties at night.
The link beside the name gives more information about the specific area.
- Red River Adventure  has cabins and canoes/kayaks for rent, food services in the Red River Gorge, Ky.
- Natural Bridge Cabin Company and Campgrounds  rents cabins in the area and the Campground at L&E Railroad.
- Red River Gorge Cabins  rents cabins in the Red River Gorge with pet friendly cabins.
- Miguel's Pizza is a pizza place where many climbers camp. There are showers and bathrooms.
- Red River Outdoors  rents cabins that climbers and others can rent.
- Lago Linda Campground  is another campground.
- Torrent Fall's B&B and Cabins  has cabins that anyone can rent from.
- CliffView Resort Cabins  has cabins for rent.
- True North Inn  is a hostel that people can stay at.
- Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition - Rocktoberfest 
Rocktoberfest 2010