From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Having worked for London agency A.P. Watt, he set up his own, the Rod Hall Agency , in 1997.
Hall's agency represented more than 60 writers, including:
- Simon Beaufoy (wrote The Full Monty and Slumdog Millionaire)
- Jeremy Brock (wrote Mrs. Brown)
- Lee Hall (wrote Billy Elliot)
- Liz Lochhead (Scottish poet)
- Martin McDonagh (playwright)
- Philip Ridley (playwright, screenwriter, director)
- Richard Smith (wrote Trauma)
- Juliette Towhidi (wrote Calendar Girls)
- Simon Nye (wrote the television show Men Behaving Badly).