From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roda may refer to:
- Roda, Virginia
- Roda, Greece, a village in Corfu, Greece
- Roda, Portugal, a village in Viseu district, Portugal
- Roda, Punjab, a town and Union Council of Punjab, Pakistan
- Roda de Isábena, a town in Aragon, Spain
- Roda Codex, a collection of ancient and medieval manuscripts from Roda de Isábena
- Roda (dancing), an Afro-Brazilian form of dancing events
- Roda JC, a Dutch football club located in Kerkrade, Netherlands.
- FC Roda, a Russian football club located in Moscow.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.